Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Books

So far I've kept up with my New Year's Resolutions!  I thought I'd do a post about the books I read this month.  My goal was 2 per month, and I read 3 in January!

This month I read:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I've been wanting to read this book for a while but I was on the hold list at the library for like 3 months.  That's what I get for waiting to read a book until it's a movie.  The Book Thief is narrated by death, so it gives a very interesting perspective.  I loved it.

The Giver by Lois Lowry

This book is pretty short and I read it in a day.  I'm glad I finally got it crossed off my list.

Looking for Alaska by John Green

This book came highly recommended to me by my sister.  She is obsessed with John Green and I really enjoyed The Fault In Our Stars, so I thought I'd give this book a read.  I was definitely not disappointed.  Oh, the feels.

I haven't decided on my February books yet, I still have to look at my to-read list.  I think one of my books will be a more classic novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment