Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BodyRock Challenge and Enchiladas

So thankful for a day off today!  After grocery shopping for the week, it was time for dinner.  Since I had time, I made Zucchini Boat Enchiladas from SkinnyTaste.  




It is a more involved recipe but it is so worth it!  The only thing I did differently is use canned enchilada sauce.  I served the enchiladas with light sour cream and guacamole.






Today I am starting the newest BodyRock 30 Day Challenge.  BodyRock did a 30 day challenge in October.  I only completed about half and I wasn't doing it religiously, but I definitely started to feel stronger.  And fitter.  When I saw they were starting a new challenge, I knew I wanted to try it out.  My goal is to be more committed this time around.

Well the verdict on Day 1 is...that 12 minute workout was exhausting!  My heart rate was super high by the end of the third round.  But I also felt great after finishing.  Not to mention, I had my favorite post-workout treat to keep me motivated...chocolate milk!  If all the workouts are short I think I should be able to fit them in daily.  No excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment