Here's what you'll need (for 2 servings):
3/4 pound uncooked chicken tenders
2 cups cornflakes
1 packet ranch dressing mix
Pam cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Pour the cornflakes into a bowl and crush them with your hands. Add the packet of ranch dressing mix and combine. Crack the egg into a shallow bowl and whisk.
3. Dip a piece of chicken in the egg, then roll in the cornflakes. Place the chicken on a baking sheet covered in foil. Repeat with remaining pieces of chicken.
4. Once all the chicken is coated, lightly spray with Pam.
5. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once halfway through.