Here's what I used:
2 Ezekial Sprouted Grain English Muffins
1/2 cup tomato sauce (I use Muir Glen brand pasta sauce)
1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
Sliced onions and peppers
1. Split the english muffins in half and toast until crispy.
2. Spread 1/8 cup of sauce on each english muffin half.
3. Sprinkle 1/8 cup of cheese on top of the english muffins.
4. Top with pepperoni slices, peppers, and onions.
5. Place under the broiler for a few minutes, until the cheese melts.
This recipe is super easy to adapt to any tastes. I (accidentally) bought finely shredded mozzarella cheese but it ended up working out really well. The Ezekial english muffins were really good as a pizza crust. We ate them with a Caesar salad.
A perfect Sunday meal :)