Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thai Style Meatballs

I realized that I haven't had Thai food since I moved in August, which is crazy.  My sister and I used to get takeout from our favorite Thai restaurant at least once a month.  Specifically chicken panang curry.  Yummm.  I haven't found a recipe for that yet, but I did stumble across this recipe for Thai Turkey Meatballs from iFoodReal.  

I halved the recipe for the meatballs but kept the same amount of sauce, mostly because I didn't want to waste the coconut milk.  Instead of making 14 meatballs, I made 16 slightly smaller ones so I could divide the recipe evenly into four servings.




I finally used the plate attachment on my food processor to shred the zucchini, and it actually worked really well!  Now I am going to have to find other ways to use it.


This recipe was absolutely delicious.  The meatballs were moist and the sauce was creamy.  What more could I ask for?



P.S. Check out this adorable bowl
I got for Christmas...



Love!

1 comment: